Wednesday 19 March 2014

Introduction: Joonas



Yo.

I am Joonas Sairiala, a 24-year old studying media at TAMK.I specialize in cg -stuff from 3D-modelling to animation and spend most of my time doing just that, occasionally doing a couple of gigs in ICT for the moneyz. I'm currently working on a 3D short film to be finished by the end of 2014, running around between Tampere and Sastamala (from where I work) with two of my friends also working on it, a voice actor and a sound technician. When I'm not working on cg-stuff or school work I sculpt in clay or paint on occasion, to sort of balance out my skill set.

I am also in the process of setting up a blog for the film and myself, which is why I decided to broaden my insight in to social media through this course.


I also consider myself a hardcore gamer. I am lucky enough to have been introduced to Quake and Dungeons & Dragons (3/3.5 ed ofc) at a very early age which sparked a life long passion for complex games and fast paced competitive e-sports, so much so that my introduction is late due to working with other courses during the week and spending the entire weekend watching
EMS One Katowice 2014 and in the surrounding hype playing some CS:GO with my mates. PC-gaming is one of my greatest passions second only to art & animation.

A gamer lives a thousand lives.

1 comment: