Tuesday 11 March 2014

Introduction: Satu M

Hi everyone!

My name is Satu Mattila and I am studying Computer Science here in Tampere University of Applied Sciences. I am trying to graduate this year, so let's all hope that's gonna happen. Currently I work as an part-time Marketing Coordinator at Helsinki, and that kind of job is what I want to do after my graduation.

I live in Hämeenlinna, and as you can imagine, working in Helsinki and studying in Tampere causes me a lot of traveling. Big part of my days is sitting on the train, so that does not leave me too much time for hobbies. Luckily reading is one thing you can do on the train, so that's what I do a lot!

I also enjoy walking outside in the nature when it's sunny outside, so I am really excited about the early spring! Winter makes me cranky as a little child so luckily that's almost over! :)

Me enjoying the summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment