Sunday 16 March 2014

Hey there!



My name is Ksenia Tarasova. I am studying International Business at TAMK. Going to graduate this December. 

I live in Finland for 3 years already. It feels that Tampere became my hometown. Originally I was born in Moscow, then after couple years my family moved to russian part of Karelia. 

Couple words about my interests: my main hobby is sport. The whole my life I'm playing tennis. Actually I'm playing all possible racket sports - tennis, badminton, squash, table tennis. Also I have one artistic hobby painting.




Interests are quite different from my hobbies: I really enjoy science and especially neuroscience, philosophy and economics; entrepreneurship and start ups, ways to create innovation are part of my profession and also the thing that I like. My brand new interest is animation. 

After I read my intro I realized that I'm actually a nerd, and I'm proud of it! One more prove: my current project is Robocoach Interaction. 
We are team of 3 students working on a implementing robotics in physiotherapy. Our team is literally creating the future solutions. We use quite playful research methods, so even though the title of the project sounds very serious we are really having fun!



It is also my first serious experience of writing a blog: http://robocoach.tumblr.com/ Still a long way to go and learn.. therefore, I'm taking this course. 

1 comment: