Tuesday 11 March 2014

Introduction: Hyerim Kwon

My name is Hyerim Kwon, just turned to 22 years old. I am an exchange student from South Korea, and studying media in TAMK.
Actually, I have two majors in home university. One is culture contents and another one is Korean language & literature. And I worked at university press as an editor in chief for 3 years. I did interviews, made articles and managed layouts. Consequently, these activities gave me big influences; I am especially interested in journal, so I want to be a journalist in film magazine. And I am also interested in film, advertisement and city planning.

Korea education is focused on ‘theory’. And I am used to learning something by lecture without interacting. But since I’m here, I found the interesting thing that education method in Finland is totally different from Korea. I am so happy to go through vigorous atmosphere in class here. And also it is nice to learn practical things. I’ve never had these exiting classes like here before.

I have a lot of free time here in Finland, so I trying to watch as many movies as I can these days. I love watching movies, travelling and making accessories.

Accessories made by me

Trip to Turkey

my pic 


My plans in this year (Borrowed form from professor :D )
1) Interview Tampere city hall worker to make a graduation thesis.
    (Subject of thesis is related with comparing cities Tampere to Seoul)
2) Search for internship in Finland or Korea.
3) Love myself (I’m kind of a low self-esteem person)
4) Travel all over Europe.
5) Workout hard.
6) Think about being a good person than having a good occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment