Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hello!

Hello! My name is Veronika and I am a third year International Business student at TAMK. I chose Marketing and Accounting options as my major studies (I'm still rubbish with financing thought). So in the future, I probably see myself doing something related to marketing. Maybe.


I was born in Russia, but have been living here in Finland for the past 8 years. Tampere is one of my most favourite cities in the world. Living here has been a wonderful experience so far, and i'm totally in love with this place.




Tampere, Sept. 2013
In my spare time, I enjoy reading and running (not at the same time). And I listen to the music a lot. I got my earphones on almost 70 percent of the time that I'm awake. And riding a bike during the rush hours in the city center, while listening to a very loud music, is my extreme hobby. Yeah, I know, I'm a threat to society :)

Well, that's about it. Cheers!



I miss summer :(
Tampere 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment