Wednesday 5 March 2014

Self Introduction - Phu Le

Xin chào!!

Hello my cyber classmates!
My name is Phú Lê - a student of Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Finland - here I study Interactive Media which give me the opportunity to gain exposure in graphic design, animation, web, game design, sound design and my focus area is in motion graphic (animation and vfx). My career objective is to be an animator and also previously, I have a degree in Hospitality Management so I am looking at chances of being a Social Media Manager for major hotel companies as well.


I like cooking, usually made up my own recipe, so like experimental cuisine. 
(I did mention experimental, right??)


I like sports, especially water sport. Diving and such!















Thanks for reading! Nice to know you all! My blog is phulestudio.tumblr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment