Thursday 6 March 2014

Introduction: Sebastjan

My name is Sebastjan Brezovec, originally from Slovenia. I have lived in Tampere for past 11 years. I'm by far the oldest student of International Business 2012 class - on average I'm twice as old as you (except for Cai), but I don't feel old. My wife often tells me that we will have children when I grow up.

In the second year of studies I have selected Management consulting as my specialization (module). When writing down goals and targets for my future, I have realized that social and communication skills are my weakest spot. Therefore I am trying to fill-in this gap by taking as many extra courses as possible.

I have listed photography as one of my hobbies, but unfortunately I cannot share any of my photos with you at the moment, because my DATA disk drive just decided it had enough and stopped responding. I do have some backups, but who knows where. But as Cai mentioned, blogs can be edited, and I will add photos later.

Another hobby - a rather short lived one - was blogging. I have started it about 2 weeks after I lost my job for a very simple reason. I was going insane at home and I needed to do something. So I combined my passion for cooking with my passion for bull-"excreting". If you would like to read something about Asian food, Andy Warhol, Oxymora, How E is shaping our lives, feel free to visit my (ex) blog: http://inspireddaily.wordpress.com/.

Occasionally I like to dress up
Update 1: I found some photos on the Facebook:

 I tried to be original for the Halloween party.
I never understood those regulations about life vests, but I tried to follow them




TAMK Degree Tutor, the one with 1 patch only
I'm a peaceful guy



My hobby during Christmas time




















Angry pig?

Helsinki: Katajanokka is known for its cohesive Jugend architecture


Russian embassy built after the Second World War. The granite and soapstone embassy was completed in 1952 as part of Finland's war reparations to the Soviet Union
Paddle wheel boat leaving Helsinki ZOO (Korkeasaari)
Finnish parliament, Helsinki

No comments:

Post a Comment