Tuesday 11 March 2014

Introduction: Noora

Yo yo and whadap! 

My name is Noora and I'm a Tampere University of Applied Sciences, and I study media and visual design. I'm currently working for a importer and wholesaler in the pet product industry, so I get to do graphic design with cute dogs and kitties all day long. I'm into marketing and visual design and hopefully I'm able to work with these somehow combined in the future as well.

I'm a dog freak and I'm waiting for my puppy to grow so she can come home from the breeder. Just six weeks to go! She's going to take all my free time from then on, but I try to fit some dancing and gym in there too. 


Here's one of the puppies - she might be the one coming home with me! Cute or what!
Me and my sister being über cool at our dance show last year. And yes - we're too old for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment