Tuesday 11 March 2014

Introduction: Essi

Hello all,

I'm Essi, better known as Kisse, a third-year film & TV student currently residing in Montréal, Canada and working for a company that makes linguistic and bug testing for video games. I'm an eternal traveler, probably will never graduate, hold a steady job or find a place to settle down but that's all okay - I'll just live in the moment and see how things go.

I really have no idea what to write here! Umm... I like reading, writing, animals, traveling and cooking. And a bunch of other stuff but let's not be self-centered here.

I believe my destiny in life is to travel as much as possible, become a wilderness guide, lose my mind and move to Nunavut to a little hut with no electricity and have a husky farm. Sounds good eh?

I'm gonna add a few awkward photos of me, just so that you know who to blame when I'm posting nonsense or asking weird questions.


Roadtripping in northern Norway in 2013
Do not go to Pattaya unless you wanna be mistaken for a rich Russian tourist and pay to sit on a damn beach.

Describe your life in Iceland, one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment