Thursday 13 March 2014

Hi everyone.

I would like to start this blog post by introducing myself and sharing some of my hobbies and interests. I am 23 years old and was born in Bucharest. I have moved to Targu Mures about 11 years ago and I am enjoying it ever since. Some of my interests are: design, music, driving and gaming.

My first encounter with web design was about 9 years ago, when a friend of mine showed me what you could do with a little knowledge. That is when I decided that this was what i wanted to do for a living. I spent days and months practicing and learning new techniques, but I realized that the most important thing was your vision and inspiration. And what better way to form your ideas and vision than by looking at previous works of other designers. That is when i stumbled upon DeviantArt, a website that changed everything I knew about web design.


Besides web design I also enjoy writing articles and content for gaming websites, as a part-time job. It really calms me and guides all my attention to that particular game and article. These small articles have to describe the content and make it as attractive as possible for the players. A good written article can change the mind of the reader and convince them to check out the game.

One of the most relaxing things for me, is driving. I really enjoy it and calms me down whenever I am mad or sad. It really changes my mood and relaxes me, so whenever I have the time, I go for a ride.

That’s about it, some of the things I like and enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment