Friday 7 March 2014

Introduction - Sami J

Hi there,

As there is at least two Sami's on the course I think Sami J could be my nickname from now on.

I started my studies at TAMK last autumn as a adult student for Business and marketing and I have enjoyed my studies very much. I have learned a lot of new things and got inspiration for my work.

I have been working within the music industry for almost 20 years now. I have managed two different music distribution companies and now I run a Tehtaanmyymälä-webshop. I'm on of those extremely lucky people who have been able to combine their passion and hobby into their work. I listen to all type of music, but opera is somethong that atleast until now have not been able to understand. Movies, books and football are other things which I'm intrested in.

As my workplace is online so to speak, it is very important for me to understand and learn how to use social media to benefit the result of our shop and at the same time increase customer satisfaction and service. Eventhough Youtube and Instagram are becoming more popular and Facebook is losing some of it's users, I feel that due to our customer base Facebook will be our primary social media channel for a long time to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment