Sunday 9 March 2014

Who is that girl?

Privet!


I am Anastasia, a 18-year-old girl from TAMK. Originally I am Russian, even though I've been raised up on the northern tiny, but wonderful town called Kostomuksha. You can see some views when scroll down.

Made by Alexander Chebotaev ©

Made by Alexander Chebotaev ©

Made by Alexander Chebotaev ©


Even though this is a quite young town, there are lots of opportunities for youth to show and improve their skills and talents, and this opportunity made me the person I am now. How so? Being an active child, I've tried a lot: theater school, tennis, contemporary dance were the things I've been participating for about 7 years, in addition I've been a vocalist in local indie-rock band, however one day I decided to draw, and this helped me to realize who I would like to become in the future. Besides that, there is the mix of both European and Russian cultures, that's why I feel comfortably abroad.

Repetition process with the rock-band

My hobbies are mostly photography and drawing. But I am the person which is always trying something new, that’s why I am hooked on travelling and cooking as well. Also I’m fond of reading and in my leaisure time I’m making up my own poems and started writing the novel on which I am working from time to time.  

Illustration for the Russian competition organized by antivirus company

One of the artworks done a couple of years ago


Interactive Media studies open my eyes on many things I haven’t even thought of before, and this is what I find beneficial here. We all are surrounded by mediums, and if you start analyzing how everything works and how everything is connected in between, the views get broad, hence the knowledge and lifetime experience get more vivid and strong.

Frankly the biggest damnation of my life is that I have a plety of ideas in my head, however their realization can take a looooooooooong time. Am I lazy? Definitely not! There is the other reason and one day I hope I’ll get rid of it.

My plans for the oncoming time (or at least this year) are:
  • make the stop-motion animation of which I’m thinking of already for a couple of months;
  • seek out a work place in Russian magazine or newspaper and try myself as a journalist;
  • finish the series of artworks and organize the exhibition;
  • create my own website where I can post new photoshoots, artworks, animations, stories, poems and whatever else I can actually create;
  • learn the basics of Dutch language;
  • be awesome person C:

Couple of links to visit:

Have a nice day everyone!
And enjoy the course!

3 comments:

  1. Recently I had an opportunity to listen to Scott Belsky when he was visiting Tampere. Here is an 18-minute speech that might inspire you a bit more, but - what I hope for - also make you realize that you are on the right way.

    Listen to his speech here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQtptwMCFI

    If 18 minutes is too long, you can skip to 9:22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this previously, but I really like your film photos on Flickr! Really nice atmosphere with the lens and film combo you had there.

    Btw, did you release any music on the internet with the indie band of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. И такое, оказывается, бывает. Мне, конечно, показалось, что я тебя знаю, но до конца поверить не получалось) Я тебя, Насть, еще с тренировок по теннису помню. Ты вместе с сестрой ходила заниматься. Забавно всегда получается встретить людей из Костомукши.
    А фотографии, и правда, классные ;)

    ReplyDelete