Friday 14 March 2014

Another Romanian


Hi guys!

I’m Cristina, from Cluj-Napoca, Romania.


It’s very exciting to see how many we are in this course and we’re from everywhere!
I’m happy about this because I really enjoy traveling and meeting new people. Everyone with a different past and culture, so many stories! I know this is general, but it’s about me too, in my opinion, it says a lot about me, I guess I’m open and friendly.


It’s strange to write about myself, it’s the first time I do it in such a way, so public.

Anyway, because I love traveling and meeting new people I have a job as a receptionist in a hostel in the old center of Cluj and it’s amazing! I don’t feel it yet as going to work, because there are always new people with nice, exciting stories!

I finished Art University, and I like almost everything about art. The fact that you can express your feeling in so many ways and that are actually people who understand what you wanted to say here or there. I guess a writer can do this too, or an actor, a director, but these are just different ways of art.
I enjoy more the analogue world of the arts and so much is digital now, it’s difficult to keep up.

Here are some of my analogue and digital photographs.








Another fact about my life is that I’m a volunteer at the National Organization of the Romanian Scouts. I’m a scout since 2007 and after 2 years I became a scout leader for kids between 6 and 11 years old. If you know something about scouts, maybe you know everything, maybe some misguided information, but the truth is that is great lifestyle: adventurous, fulfilling, funny, responsible.  




I’m studying now Interactive Multimedia and this is why I am here. Nothing is like it was when we were growing up and now I’d like to learn how to combine my passions with the world which we live in. I want to find the balance between online and outside and I don’t mean that by taking my laptop and going outside with it, because I don’t have a laptop.


I’m looking forward to knowing you and learning from you and I hope you can learn something from me too.

But enough with learning!

Let’s also have some fun !!

1 comment: