Tuesday 11 March 2014

My name is Alba


My name is Alba.



Hi everyone! As you can see in the title, my name is Alba. I am 20 years old and I was born in Ourense (north-west of Spain) but I moved to Barcelona (a city that you probably know better) in order to start my studies of Audiovisual Comunication at the Pompeu Fabra University. Currently, I am coursing my third year of college as an exchange student at TAMK studying the Media degree.



As my studies selection may suggest you, I’ve always loved film and television. I like all kind of films since comedy till melodrama. Some of my favourite directors are Haneke, Lars Von Trier, Woddy Allen, Scorsese or Tarantino. As I said before I also like watching TV shows, I’ve watched a lot of series such as The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The Office and infinite more. 




When I’m not sitting watching TV, travelling is one of my other hobbies. I’ve been in a lot of places all around the world and I hope to visit more and more. I also like playing voleyball and I know how to play the piano althought I have to “relearn” a bit since I can’t practice if I’m not home. Talking about music, I am a big fan of it, I like all types but maybe my preferences are classics (Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Bowie, Joy Division…) and alternative bands (The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend…)



About job perspective, I would like to work in something related with the cinema world, I love writting stories so being a scriptwriter is one of my goals. I also love web designing so, if I cannot achieve a film-television related job, I would like to work designing logos or webpages.



Finally, and despite I know you have a lot of imagination, this is a picture of me so you can put a face behind this words.




No comments:

Post a Comment