Tuesday 11 March 2014

Anne's introduction

Hi, 

I'm Anne-Mari, or more commonly called Anne, IT services student in adult education program in TAMK, Tampere University of Applied Science. I'm about to graduate this spring and am looking for new work opportunities closer to home, after working over 15 years full time in Helsinki. Last year and a half I've focused on my studies, "slow life" and family. 

I've been working in product and project management, and those are the positions I plan to seek in the future. Maintaining the balance between career and home is important to me. For me the best place to be when it gets too stressful, is nature. I love trekking, fishing, picking berries.... But enjoy also games, music, films, travelling and especially cooking. Right now I'm enthusiastic about raw diets, smoothies and (thanks to my brand new "stove size" paella pan from Spain), paella and Spanish cuisine!  

It's the little things that make me happy, like this bumblebee in Angelica sylvestris, "Wild Angelica" or "Bears Angelica" as we call it here in Finland. 
   
Perfect Porcini
I've noticed, that even when I know what I'm looking for, like this perfect Porcini, 
 Cloudberries and blueberries we accidently found last summer    
it sometimes pays off to walk unknown paths. Last summer we stumbled on these sweet cloudberries and huge blueberries, while we went trekking on ice gorge area near Tampere. Lucky I had a small bucket in my backpack!
I'm also taking my time to smell the flowers. 
Linnea BorealisThese are called Linnea Borealis, and smell amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment