Wednesday 5 March 2014

Assignment 1: Introduce yourself!

The first assignment of this course is to post an introduction of yourself on this blog.

We want to learn who you are, where and in which department/degree programme you study and what are your professional ambitions; what will be your fields of expertise and what kind of jobs you aim at doing.

Please find instructions how to post on this blog below in lesson two: Start Posting!
If you have already sent the email address you prefer to use with Google, you have got an invitation to be author of this blog.


Don't endanger your privacy, this blog will be visible to everybody on the net. But please tell us anyway about a couple of your passions/hobbies. I'm not afraid to tell the entire world that on my free-time I'm busy with my family, vegetarian cooking, football and rails.
Please consider also sharing a photo of you and a couple of pics of your hobbies.

We might use the information about hobbies for team building.

Please label your introduction "Introduction"

Deadline:  March 14th
When travelling, I shoot trams. This piece of beauty I found in Stockholm

Here I am posing in front of the KC stadium in Hull
before the Hull City game


No comments:

Post a Comment