Wednesday 12 March 2014

Someone from Madrid

Hello everyone!

My name is Esteban and I come from Madrid (Spain). I’m studying Business Administration and Management in the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid. Actually I’m in Tampere as an exchange student in Tampere University of Applied Sciences finishing my degree.


What I really like is going out and spend the time with my friends, also meeting new people. I like a lot of sports: running, sporting climbing, skiing… and also swimming, for that reason work as life-guarder in swimming pools in summer. But unfortunately I don’t have enough time for doing it.

I have to say that I’m in love with my city, Madrid, I like the lifestyle there. And the best thing is that it doesn’t matter the weather, it doesn’t matter the day of the week and it doesn’t matter the time; there are always people in the street.


I would like to work in e-Business Strategy or something about marketing and publicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment