Thursday 6 March 2014

Audrey is in da place

Hey,

My name is Audrey, i am 20 and i am from Paris, France and I have portuguese origins. I am here in Tampere for 6 months as an exchange student with Erasmus. I am a second year student in international business.

I love music, it takes a big part in my life. I can't spend a day without listening it, i go to lots of concerts or events, festivals. I also play the acoustic guitare and start training to sing.
I also enjoy watching psychological movies or thrillers. Finally, I love travelling. Unfortunately, I have never been outside Europe and I would like to discover more countries even if thanks to Erasmus I discovered nordic countries and some baltic ones.
About books, I usually read realistic novels and also philosophy books.
I am starting to become vegetarian, but I need some help. Finally, i enjoy baking with my sister.

I would like to do a job in relation with music and management such as booking agent, working in a label of rock/metal or electronic music or working for a festival. I would also enjoy a job in social medias, working as a community manager. I plan to do my next internship in e-marketing to precise my plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment