Thursday 6 March 2014

Introduction - Albert

Hello!

My name is Albert. I'm 21 years old since yesterday and I'm an exchange student doing the 3rd year of Media in Tampere. I come from a University in Barcelona, where I study Audiovisual Communication.

What I love the most of my degree is recording and being the "cameraman", although I don't have much experience on doing it. I've made a few short films and many many videos, and despite the fact that it is a huge work editing everything, when I finally start doing it, I just love that!
I also like photography, and I have the same problem as with recording: Lack of experience. Still, I try to improve my knowledge by investigating and learning it on my own.

I love spending time with friends even if it is just walking around or having a coffee, but also bigger deals such as trips... My family is the most important part of me, and I obviously love to spend a lot of time with them.
There are three things I love the most: cars, travelling and skiing. 
And luckily there's a way to connect most of all those things I like, for example taking pictures of cars when I'm abroad! Driving to anywhere is what I love the most, and that's why I have been to most of the countries in Europe. My dream then, is to visit the USA or Canada, and then the rest of the world...
I recently have some doubts about what I'd really like to work with... It could easily be cameraman, photographer or also jobs not related to what I've studied, such as car advertisements, tour guide, trip planner, ski teacher...

These are two photos we took last semester, when a friend and me organised a trip to Lapland and the North cape for all these exchange students... It was one of the best experiences of my life

Moi moi!





No comments:

Post a Comment