Friday 14 March 2014

Introduction: Juho

Hello Everyone!

I'm Juho Ryhänen. I study Computer Science at Tampere University of Applied Sciences. My major studies are Digimedia and Game development. This is already my 4th year studying and hopefully I will be able to graduate by the end of 2014. Currently I'm working on my Thesis about HTML5 game development.

A Selfie.. I'm so disappointed in myself...
On my free time, I love to play video games, watch movies/TV-series and listen to all kinds of music. Cooking and baking are also something I like to do a lot which is why I try to workout every other day. 

Playstation 4

Travelling is one of my favourite things to do, but I haven't had the opportunity to do that in 3 years, which kind of makes me sad. I have been to Japan, California, Turkey, Bulgaria, Spain, England and of course Sweden and Estonia. California has been my favourite so far.

I'm still not a 100% sure about what I want to do for a living, but possible something with Marketing or web design. I also might go after a second degree in Financing/Accounting which is something I have enjoyed doing in the past.

I guess that's enough of me. Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment