Sunday 9 March 2014

Introduction: Antti

Hello everyone!

I'm co-hosting this course together with Cai. I live in the middle of nowhere in a small place called Kuivaskylä with my wife and two toddlers, but we will be escaping closer to Tampere soon. My current hobbies revolve strongly around bitcoin, website building and internet marketing. I'm also very interested in electronics and video game design. Here's me in a video game :D




Play me!

To balance the countless hours that I sit in front of a computer, I try to get out in the nature once in a while. I love camping and I especially love hunting for mushrooms in the autumn.

Here's me and the mini version on a forest trip. Geeks might notice the electric mosquito killer on the table :D



My social media usage revolves strongly around the forums I administer and more and more around a place called Reddit. I don't use Facebook much (but will naturally make an exception for this course). I have several Youtube accounts and I try to gather some extra income with Adsense.

I have had the spirit of entrepreneurship in me since a little child and besides teaching I have been running a small business since 2005. In my theory, going all the way back to the mythical days of Sampo, the "finnish dream" has been to build a device that can automatically generate income for you. Now with the help of internet, such income generators really do exist! Let's build some! :)

2 comments:

  1. You can jump really high, ever considered playing basketball?

    ReplyDelete